1. Parent Support Group - Monthly Meetings, 1st Monday of each month October through May - 6:45 pm.
- Parent Discussions
- Guest Speakers
- Workshops and resources
- Referrals for individualized support
Please see poster below for details.
2. Resource Centre
- Access to lending library of books & videos
- LDAO Fact Sheets on LD & AD/HD
- LDAO On-Line Courses for Parents & Educators
- List of recommended websites
3. Parent Consultations - Phone & In-Person
- All calls and e-mails will be returned within 48 hours
- In-person consultations by appointment only.
- Please pre-booked in-person consultations via phone or email. Contact the Resource Consultant at (519) 438-6213 ext. 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Family Support: Program-Based
- Regular support and updates to parents on child's challenges and progress is provided to all families in our LDA programming - Skills for Learning, Social Skills, One-to-One Tutoring
5. Parent Advocacy Workshop Series
- Our next Parent Advocacy series will run in the Fall of 2013
- If you have any questions, please contact the Resource Consultant at 519-438-6213 x26 or email@example.com
- Please see the poster below for details about the 5 week series